This is an embroidery patch with a main material of chenille, which has all the advantages of chenille material. Of course, as a competitive company, we offer customized services. Here you can choose the color, size and style of your favorite, so our products are always updated. We have the best production factory in Yiwu, and the price of the products is particularly high. Welcome to come and understand.
chenille embroidered patches
Yes, and welcome, because we have factory
Garment, Bags, Shoes, etc.
8-15 days after sample approval, depends on the quantity
1. Can my color match the design I sent?
We will try our best to match your image color based on threads and cloth books. Please send us your existing path or logo and we will definitely match your patch color perfectly.
2. Can my patch be ironed?
Yes, the patch can be ironed in reverse. If you have a better ironing idea, feel free to share it with us.
3. How about my patch?
Before placing an order, you will receive a high quality sample scan image and make unlimited edits before the production process begins.
4. What file format should I use to send my design?
We prefer high quality JPEG, PNG or PDF, but most file formats are acceptable. Already have embroidery files? Just send it to us.
5. How quickly can I get the patch?
A sample image of your patch will be available to you within 3-5 business days. We offer unlimited editing before you confirm production. You will receive the patch in 1 or 2 weeks or faster.
6. Do you have a minimum order requirement?
7. Can my design be patched?
Of course, our experts can turn any design into a patch. Please note that in order to ensure detailed information, a more detailed specific size design is required. Contact us for better advice from our experts.
8. How to stick to the patch?
Please follow the 5 steps below:
1) Place the patch directly on the cloth.
2) To protect the patch from high temperatures, cover it with a thin cloth on the patch before ironing.
3) Hold the iron on the patch for about 30 to 50 seconds at a temperature of 100 to 130 degrees Celsius.
4) Cool the patch after ironing.
5) If there is no adhesive, repeat steps 3 and 4.