(1) Easy to achieve automated production. Since the electrophoretic coating is carried out in an aqueous electrophoresis tank, similar to the anodizing and electrolytic coloring processes, the processing time is short, and it is easy to realize the assembly line operation of the entire process.
(2) The coating film is uniform and dense. Due to the high throwing power of the electrophoretic coating, a uniform coating can be obtained for the profile of the complex shape, and the film thickness can be controlled by adjusting the electric quantity.
(3) The utilization rate of the paint is high. Since the viscosity is low, the workpiece is taken out less, and the electrophoresis workpiece can be washed with water, and the utilization of the recovery device makes the utilization rate of the electrophoretic coating up to 95% or more.
(4) Safety and environmental protection. Due to the water dilution of the electrophoretic coating, the low solid content and low solvent content are environmentally friendly coatings, and the fire hazard is eliminated, and the worker's health is also guaranteed.
(5) The film quality is good. The acrylic resin is cured with an amino resin to ensure high decoration and high corrosion resistance of the coating film. At the same time, since the resin is highly transparent, the metal texture is effectively highlighted, and decorative effects such as matt, sand, pearl and the like can be obtained as needed.
(6) Compared with the usual electrolytic color sealing and sealing process, it has the characteristics of saving time and saving manpower, and the electrophoretic coating film does not need to be sealed, thereby avoiding cracks caused by poor sealing.
(7) The thickness of the coating film can be freely controlled, and the two stages of 7 μm and 12 μm are usually controlled at home and abroad.
(8) Since the electrophoretic layer is transparent and bright, the aluminum ingot is required to have high quality, the surface of the extruded material is smooth, and the mechanical defects are few, and the oxidation coloring process is required to be strictly managed, because any minute defects and stains are exposed under the transparent paint.
(9) High requirements for electrophoresis process management to improve yield.