Cosmetic bags are bags for cosmetics, such as: mascara, lip gloss, powder, eyebrow pencil, sunscreen, blotting paper. According to the function, it is divided into multi-functional professional cosmetic bag, simple cosmetic bag for travel and small cosmetic bag for household use. Cosmetic bags are divided into: nylon cloth cosmetic bag, cotton cosmetic bag, pvc cosmetic bag, pu cosmetic bag.
The purpose of the cosmetic bag is to make up the makeup when going out. I think it is OK to put on the lip gloss, the powder and the hydrating spray. As for the eye shadow brush and the like, it should be placed in the residence, so the bag will not be too heavy, and it is enough. .
Cosmetic bags are all kinds of bags used to hold cosmetics. Generally used for cosmetics bags.
More detailed, multi-functional professional cosmetic bag, travel simple cosmetic bag and small household cosmetic bag.
Professional cosmetic bag, multi-function, multiple layers and storage bags. Mainly used by professional makeup artists.
Travel cosmetic bag, usually easy to carry. Less division, but full-featured. You can place commonly used cosmetics and toiletries.
Small cosmetic bags for home, a wide range of styles and types. The color and quality are also uneven, and more small cosmetic bags are promotional items for cosmetics companies. A gift when buying cosmetics.
Cosmetic bags can be divided into: nylon cloth cosmetic bag, cotton cosmetic bag, pvc cosmetic bag, pu cosmetic bag and so on.
A cosmetic bag is a bag used to make up and beautify yourself.
Handmade beautiful cosmetic bag editor
Material: Kapok line (yellow, water color) each 1 group, cloth (to the edge is not off-line, as well, here is the kitchen rag), a button, a needle.
1. First weave two rows of blue lines by needle weaving, and hook 20 needles.
2, then change the color, use the yellow line and the blue line to connect, and then weave two lines. By analogy, each line is woven for two lines, and a total of 38 lines are woven.
3. On the 39th line, weaving starts from the 2nd pinhole at both ends, and receives 1 stitch at each end. Line 40 and line 39 have the same number of stitches.
4. Decrease 1 stitch at each end of line 41. Similarly, the two ends of lines 42-54 are reduced by one stitch. Line 54 is reduced to 4 stitches.
5. Cut a piece of cloth of the same size as the previous fabric, and overlap with the fabric, and use the wool thread worn on the needle to lock the edge.
6, then as shown, fold it. When the bag is partially locked, it is sewn in a cross shape.
7. Sew a buttonhole on the lid and sew a button on the handbag.